Fwd: [Mid] Frisian Book of Laws

  • GrietjeCrynes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      In a message dated 9/1/02 4:11:54 PM Central Daylight Time, avacyn@... writes:

      http://www.keesn.nl/lex/index.html

      WHOOHOO!!!

      Yn tsjinst,
      Grietje Crynes, AoA, APF
      Argent, between two bendlets sinister azure a waterlily pad gules
      http://rockwall.hypermart.net
      Feast Steward, Midrealm Coronation, 28 September 2002
      Die Tat ist alles, nichts der Ruhm. The deed is all, and not the glory.--Goethe
    • volradus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2002
        Its like they say "you snooze you lose". saw this sight and had
        meant to post it, thank you for not being as lame as me.

        Also, in case you don't know, there are really cool cloths stuff
        linked to that site. Not Frisian, but some of the nieghboring
        communities. And there are images from a bible from 1300ish.

        On another note, what about us putting together some of the basic
        information that we have already found out about Frisia in period.
        Then we could put it in the file section of the groups site and send
        it out to new members when they join along with a set of questions
        for them. What do you think?

        Now I must go to sleep, evening pottery class.

        Volrad