All I need is a Frysian Kingdom in the west

  • gokce altin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Does anyone want to go back in time an be the ruler of a medieval
      kingdom?
      You will find this great historical drama in this egroup
      http://www.egroups.com/group/AgeOfEmpiresRolePlay
      take on your role in this historical drama.
      Use your imagination.
      I am the Turk Koyunlu Hakan. My tribe the Oghuz mines iron near mount
      Utkun of the great Han Tanri mountains. We Turks have 9
      consanguinous
      tribes, collectively called the Dokuz Oghur. The Uygur tribe is
      ruled
      by princes descended from the Huns of the olden days and is the most
      civilized of all. The Turks speak a language close to the Bulgars
      (Part of the Huns who invaded Rome), Kazars, Pechenegs to the west.
      During my grandfather Yurek Hakan's reign, the Tobgach and the Mujun
      Xienpi tribes were rampant on the steppes. They have sent our
      archenemy the Ruanruan fleeing to the west and then proceeded in
      their conquest of China. The Tobgach established a Chinese style
      dynasty south of the steppes, moving tens of thousands of their
      kinsmen into China. Therefore Turkic tribes are now roaming free in
      the norther steppes. The Tobgach, at times, have to employ us as
      mercenaries in their raids against the Chinese Qi to the south and
      the Tibetans. A whole new opportunity is open for us to covet the
      fertile land and thriving urban centers of China.