::SIGH::

  • GrietjeCrynes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 5:38 PM
      Moin moin!

      Well, I got my SCA membership papers over the weekend.

      I should be thrilled.

      However, I fear that for the rest of my days in the Dream, I will be known as:

      (keep going)

      (just a little farther)

      Griefje Crynes.

      How they managed to get an "F" out of a lower-case "t" escapes me, but they
      did it. Now, we'll see how long it takes them to respond to the fax I fired
      off within hours of receiving the erroneous card, and FIX IT.

      Yn tsjinst,
      Grietje "Good Grief" Crynes the Untitled and Darned Proud of It
      Chatelaine of the Shire of Rockwall
      Event Steward, Rockwall Newcomers' Seminar (Nov. 4, 2000)
      Champion of Holstein-Frisians Everywhere
      "God made the sea, but the Frisians made the shore."--Frisian proverb
      http://www.angelfire.com/ns/rockwall