Directions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006

      Here are the quick and easy directions to our house, for those that are coming:

      Take your best route to I-35 south of downtown.  From Kirksville this is either US-63 S – US-36 West – 35 South, or US-63 south to Columbia , west on I-70, south on I-35.  You will go south on I-35 until past I-635.  At this point you are starting to get close.  There are a few more exits to go, but you should be in a right hand lane.  You will also pass Antioch , and Johnson Drive .  After Johnson Drive , the next exit is Shawnee Mission Parkway , and it is on the right.  This is your exit.

      Exit and turn right, but get as far left as you can as soon as you can.  You have about a mile to go, so don’t kill yourself to get over too fast.  You will go through several stoplights – including Neiman.  When you see Boston Market on your right, and World Bank Savings and Loan, along with Fazoli’s on the left, you are closing in on Quivira (it’s _the_ stoplight where you see all of these), turn left – but be in the right left hand turn lane.

      You will pass a Lutheran Church and School on your right, with a block of parking lot.  After that there is a house, and then 64th Street .  Turn right here.  If you miss 64th Street  you will have one more chance to turn right, a block later – 64th Terrace,  These are the only two options you have to get into our area as it’s a 3 street neighborhood, 64th St, 64th Terrace, and Earnshaw that connects them.  We are at the corner of 64th Street and Earnshaw, on Earnshaw.  There is a house in the corner of the street south of us, and then us.  It’s 6404.  there is a pole for a basketball goal, but no actual goal.  We will try to have a banner hanging out front.  There should be our cars in the driveway, and it’s a light brown colored house, with brick on the lower part of the exterior.  It’s a 2 story house with the door on the bottom.  Park along the street, and come on up to the house.

      We look forward to seeing people.  It’s 6404 Earnshaw St , Shawnee , KS   66216

      Our home number – if you need help, is 913-439-1726