Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Reports

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hey everyone!
         Who is all going to be at the event of beginners symposium? Roberto and I will be there. We would love to see anyone that can make it. Have a great day! ~Helena~

      Kat Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
      I need a copy of all reports a.s.a.p., thank you!

    • Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 26, 2006
        The one in Warrensburg? I will be teaching a class there on Kumihimo braiding at 2pm. Hope to see some familiar faces there! :-)

        Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
        aka Kaye Mallory

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
          Just a reminder that Quarterly reports from officers are due TOMORROW! Be sure to have these ready for me at the meeting so I can get my report done. I would like my first one to be on time....

          Also please check to see when you Domesday report is due. It might also be tomorrow, but it might not be due until later in the month. I cannot recall off the top of my head and would HATE to give the wrong date.

          For everyone else, see you tomorrow for our first meeting of the semester!

          Be a better friend, newshound, and
        • Eric Scott
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
            Domesday is due at the end of the month.

            -E

            On 1/14/08, Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...> wrote:

            Just a reminder that Quarterly reports from officers are due TOMORROW! Be sure to have these ready for me at the meeting so I can get my report done. I would like my first one to be on time....

            Also please check to see when you Domesday report is due. It might also be tomorrow, but it might not be due until later in the month. I cannot recall off the top of my head and would HATE to give the wrong date.

            For everyone else, see you tomorrow for our first meeting of the semester!

            Be a better friend, newshound, and

            Between my finger and my thumb
            The squat pen rests.
            I'll dig with it.

            -Seamus Heaney
          • Nathanael Dollar
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
              meeting= when+where?

              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 15, 2008
                Good question our long lost friend.

                Allesondra, did we ever receive paperwork on room reservations?  I never saw any.  Do we still have BH 303?

                Also if someone could check the campus mail that would be great.  Since the mail room locks up at five it is hard for me to get back in time to check it.  Thank you!