Dancing

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      Greetings,

      This would be the first monday that we were planning to hold a dance
      practice. I just now got the conformation on a room, BH284 from 7pm
      till 8:30pm. I will only be able to stop by towards the end due to my
      Reed Making class.

      Please Post if you plan on going.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006

        With us both being sick this past weekend, I don’t know if coming to dance would be the smartest thing. We’ll see.

        -Roberto

        This would be the first monday that we were planning to hold a dance
        practice. I just now got the conformation on a room, BH284 from 7pm
        till 8:30pm. I will only be able to stop by towards the end due to my
        Reed Making class.

        Please Post if you plan on going.

        ~Alessandra

      • Jennifer Roberts