Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Tuesday / chainmail

  • E. Mallory
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 11:13 AM
      ok - here's the info I promised to post yesterday...

      in doing a google search, most of the first page had
      good listings for "chainmail tutorial"

      one of note that was listed further down (page2)
      http://theringlord.org/phong/

      very cool -graphic intensive- site that has
      cgi-tutorials of some of the more interesting (read
      more complex) chainmail designs.

      Here's a great link of links page (sorry no pun
      intended)
      http://www.mailleartisans.org/weaves/subcat.cgi?mode=cat&key=1

      and another:
      http://www.dcwireworks.com/howto/howto.html

      lots of fun stuff, not just armor related, but a
      little bit of everything.

      the pages I brought to the meeting were from here:

      http://realbeer.com/jjpalmer/HowtoChain.html

      and had excellent black/white graphics, anda good
      'basic' instruction set to get you started.

      http://mail.yahoo.com