Tomarrow Evening

  • Kat Schneider
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
      Greetings!

      Just a reminder that we have a meeting/dance practice (it's a dance
      practice but i do have a few things to mention before it begins)
      tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm in Baldwin hall room #314. Come even if
      you think you can't dance...we will prove you wrong and come in Garb if
      you have some. And if you know anyone in the Roundez Vous club, invite
      them to come too.

      Also, tomorrow is a "wear your garb day" for those who are TSU
      students. If you aren't a TSU student, wear you garb anyways :) ...as
      long as you don't get fired from your jobs.

      ~Alessandra
    • Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
        Thank you for the notice. Unfortunately...we won't be able to make it this
        week. You can curse us with a pox later! Sorry! lol

        Kaye and Eric

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2006
          Also remember that tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate
          Day.... What a perfect way to show off your garb even
          more then by being a pirate as well!

          --- Lady Kassia von Katzendorf

          http://mail.yahoo.com