OT: Jobs for those that are ready....

  • Martinus Draco Byzantios
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Ok....maybe these are not a good fit for everyone, but I just don't
      know until I ask, eh? I forget where some of you are in your career
      search.

      Long post with many jobs from my company, Nueterra Healthcare. Some
      of these don't need to be based in KC, either.

      The Administrator Jobs are running an Ambulatory Surgical Center in
      the city mentioned. The other positions listed today are based in our
      corporate HQ in Leawood, KS.

      Nueterra is a growing company that is on track to make double-digit
      profits for the 6th straight year (which is shared with the
      employees). Medical & Dental insurance are free to the employee.

      If you're interested, or know someone who is, email me a resume off
      list at ( martinus at byzantios.net ). Feel free to use me as a
      reference under my assumed name (read MODERN name) - Kevin Hughes.

      Hope this helps some of you.

      Martinus

      ---------------

      Director of Business Office Support

      Job Description:
      Nueterra Healthcare is a leading provider of physician- majority-
      owned ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals. Ours is the
      only end-to-end development and management solution for single or
      multi-specialty surgical facilities. We have an immediate opportunity
      for a Director of Business Office Support. This position will ensure
      Business Office operations are functioning accurately and timely for
      proper generation of management reports and cash flow. Coordinates
      consistent and adequate training of new business office staff on
      policies, procedures, and information systems to improve
      productivity, cash collections, and quality of tasks performed in the
      Business Office.

      Minimum Qualifications:

      Qualified candidate will have four years of college or equivalent
      with emphasis on Business Administration. Business office management
      experience in health care related industry. Experience in medical
      coding, billing, cash management, collections, contract maintenance,
      inventory management and accounts payable. Computer experience
      required in windows, spreadsheets, and word processing. Requires
      extensive travel to Nueterra Healthcare locations to support remote
      sites.

      -----------------------------------

      Accounting Manager

      Job Description:

      The job of the Accounting Manager includes overseeing the day to day
      activities of the Center Accounting staff, maintaining detailed
      general ledger records and reconciliations for month end closing of
      Centers and Hospitals as well as handling various department
      functions for all centers.

      Minimum Qualifications:

      BS Accounting required. Minimum of five years experience in
      financial reporting, general ledger, and month end closing. Requires
      visual and auditory acuity adequate for frequent use of computers and
      occasional use of other business office equipment. Ability to sit
      for long periods and to perform desk and office activities.

      ---------------------------------

      Administrator - Reading, PA
      Reading, PA
      Job Description:

      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator at new surgery
      center in Reading, PA. The Administrator will have responsibility for
      directing day to day activities of personnel as well as all facility
      functions that relate to patient care, admitting and registration
      process, fiscal management, cost controls, budgeting, coordinating
      public relations, building physician relations, development of policy
      and procedures, and working closely with administrative and medical
      staff in marketing and patient care service functions.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Minimum 5 years management experience in surgery focused, health care
      industry. Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in Business
      Administration or related field with emphasis on business preferred.

      ------------------------

      Administrator-Cumming, GA

      Job Description:

      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator Northwoods
      Surgery center located in Cumming, GA. The Administrator will have
      responsibility for directing day to day activities of personnel as
      well as all facility functions that relate to patient care, admitting
      and registration process, fiscal management, cost controls,
      budgeting, coordinating public relations, building physician
      relations, development of policy and procedures, and working closely
      with administrative and medical staff in marketing and patient care
      service functions.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Minimum 5 years management experience in surgery focused, health care
      industry. Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in Business
      Administration or related field with emphasis on business preferred.

      --------------------------------

      Administrator-Fernadina Beach

      Job Description:

      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator at new surgery
      center in Fernadina Beach, Fl. The Administrator will have
[...]

      Administrator-Mt. Laurel, NJ

      Job Description:
      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator at a new
      surgery center in Mt. Laurel, NJ. The Administrator will have
      responsibility for directing day to day activities of personnel as
      well as all facility functions that relate to patient care, admitting
      and registration process, fiscal management, cost controls,
      budgeting, coordinating public relations, building physician
      relations, development of policy and procedures, and working closely
      with administrative and medical staff in marketing and patient care
      service functions.

      Minimum Qualifications:

      Minimum 5 years management experience in surgery focused, health care
      industry. Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in Business
      Administration

      ----------------------------------

      Administrator/Frisco Texas

      Job Description:

      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator at a surgery
      center in Frisco, TX. The Administrator will have responsibility for
      directing day to day activities of personnel as well as all facility
      functions that relate to patient care, admitting and registration
      process, fiscal management, cost controls, budgeting, coordinating
      public relations, building physician relations, development of policy
      and procedures, and working closely with administrative and medical
      staff in marketing and patient care service functions.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Minimum 5 years management experience in surgery focused, health care
      industry. Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in Business
      Administration or related field with emphasis on business preferred.

      ---------------------------

      Administrator-Pinehurst, NC
      Pinehurst, NC
      Job Description:
      We have an immediate opportunity for an Administrator at new surgery
      center in Pinehurst, NC. The Administrator will have responsibility
      for directing day to day activities of personnel as well as all
      facility functions that relate to patient care, admitting and
      registration process, fiscal management, cost controls, budgeting,
      coordinating public relations, building physician relations,
      development of policy and procedures, and working closely with
      administrative and medical staff in marketing and patient care
      service functions.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Minimum 5 years management experience in surgery focused, health care
      industry. Nursing degree or Bachelor's degree in Business
      Administration or related field with emphasis on business preferred.

      --------------------------------

      Director of Clinical Services

      Job Description:

      This position will work with and coordinate the activities of the
      Clinical Advisory Committee members in consulting and working with
      the Facility Administrators and Nurse Directors in establishing,
      developing, planning, and organizing the clinical operations and
      functions of the Facilities: includes quality improvement activities
      and educational activities.

      Minimum Qualifications:

      Registered Nurse; four years of college or equivalent with emphasis
      on Business Administration; minimum 5 years management experience in
      an ASC or Surgical Hospital. Computer experience preferred in
      windows, spreadsheets, and word processing. Requires extensive
      travel to Facility locations to support remote sites. MHA preferred.

      ---------------------------------

      Human Resources Representative
      Leawood, KS
      Job Description:

      This position is responsible for recruiting from beginning to end,
      review and modify as well as maintain job descriptions, and work on
      special projects as assigned.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Qualified applicants will have a bachelor's degree in a related area
      or field. Five years experience in Human Resources and at least two
      years of recruiting experience.

      --------------------------

      Patient Account Rep
      Leawood, KS
      Job Description:

      The patient account representative's job is to generate insurance
      claims and patient statement
      billing and to collect outstanding insurance or patient balances.
      Minimum Qualifications:

      Minimum of two years experience in billing and insurance follow up
      and receivable management in healthcare environment. Requires visual
      and auditory acuity adequate for frequent use of computers and
      occasional use of other business office equipment. Ability to sit
      for long periods and to perform desk and office activities.

      RBO Assistant

      Job Description:

      The Office Assistant's job is to help with RBO office duties
      including, but not limited to, updating whiteboard with center
      specific goals, ensuring electronic claims have been received by
      clearinghouse, filing, and answering the phone, various other tasks
      as assigned.

      Minimum Qualifications:
      Requires previous experience with computers.