Stitch and Bitch

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
      Helena,

      would it be alright i barrowed your choli at some point so that i could
      figure out how to make one for myself?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
        Surfing the web I found two different patterns for
        Cholis, and I am sure there are more.

        http://www.feoragdubh.eastkingdom.org/Patterns/choli203.gif

        http://users.ox.ac.uk/~medance/costuming.html

        Ermenrich
        (hmmm perhaps Gertruda needs some Middle Eastern...
        with LOTS of veils....

        http://mail.yahoo.com