Re: [SCA_Bellewode]

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      i'm back in town and my appartment's pretty much emtpy, so if anyone
      want to do some sewing, let me know,

      ~Alessandra
    • Scythe Base
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        i'm also back in town and would enjoy a sewing night... does anyone have a pattern for a cloak by any chance?
        Astrid

        Katherine Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
        i'm back in town and my appartment's pretty much emtpy, so if anyone
        want to do some sewing, let me know,

        ~Alessandra

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Eoin MacRae
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006

          Welcome back. Some folks are bringing tents over on Sunday afternoon, perhaps we might also squeeze in some archery if you want.

          Yours in Service

          Eoin Macrae

          Per fess azure and gules, a quill pen bendwise inverted argent.

            http://mail.yahoo.com