Fwd: Bellewode Event (April 8th)

  • clef of cividale
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
      My apologies to those who get this multiple times.
      clef

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Amy Coskey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006

        Eric, do you think you can see if we can reserve part of redbarn park on the 8th for fighting as well as the tent for the dance?

        -Esa

        Amy L. Coskey

        From: clef of cividale <clefofcividale@...>
        To: war council list <calontirwarcouncil@yahoogroups.com>, flynthyll list <flinthyllsca@yahoogroups.com>, amlethmoor list <amlethmoorgroup@yahoogroups.com>, B3R List <b3rlist@...>, "sca_bellewode@yahoogroups.com" <sca_bellewode@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [SCA_Bellewode] Fwd: Bellewode Event (April 8th)
        Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:07:26 -0800 (PST)

> [...]

        > holding a limited front area.
        >
        > b)  The second round will be Paper .vs. Scissors.
        > The
        > goal is for scissors to kill paper as quickly as
        > possible.  Paper will have a limited area to move in
        > as if they are in front of a shield wall.
        >
        > c)  The third round will be Scissors .vs. Rock.  The
        > goal is for rock to stop scissors from getting
        > through
        > them to a point behind rock and killing all of
        > scissors.
        >
        > 5)  Each team will fight 3 times as a side of each
        > round.  Other teams that are there will be asked to
        > be
        > their opposition.  The total time for each round
        > will
        > be recorded.
        >
        > 6)  The winner will be based upon the times for each
        > round.  But everyone will really be a winner for

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Credit historyVehicle historyLiving history
        Comfort suite at living history farm

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS