RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Symposium

  • Amy Coskey
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006

      Its Barnett Hall.

      -Esa

      Amy L. Coskey

      From: "Chris Lewis" <pretzelbear@...>
      To: <SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Symposium
      Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 05:35:28 -0600

      The exact information will be in the next MEWS.

      Classes are here in Bellewode, but I can't remember the name of the hall off
      hand.  One of the autocrats can respond with more specifics :)  Classes
      start at 9, site opens at 8.

      There is very limited crash space, both nights.  Unfortunately most of our
      people are college students so there's only one or two houses with space.
      We also have availability at the Traveler's hotel for 50 a night, if anyone
      is interested.  If you want this let me know and I can dig out the number.

      Classes will be going right up to almost court time.  We have given all of
      the information to either Clef or Rhodri that fighting would be allowed
      outside if they want to have it.  Not being autocrat I don't know where that
      stands.

      As for post revel, eh?  There's a ball as part of the event and last year's
      ball went very late.  So I doubt there will be a Revel as we plan on being
      in the big gym until we can't be there anymore.

      If anyone wants to fill in my gaps in information please do.

      -Roberto

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 13, 2007
        Here's a copy of our room reservations for the Event,

        ~Alessandra

        Truman Student Union wrote:

        >Hi Katherine,
        >
        >Attached is the confirmation for April 7. I just wanted to remind you
        >that April 7 is during Easter break, just incase you didn't actually
        >want all of these rooms during that weekend. We have them reserved for
        >you, so just let us know if you are going to cancel your event, so we
        >can officially cancel the rooms for you. Also, your request said to
        >reserve as many rooms as possible in BH. We have reserved 10 of those
        >rooms so hopefully this will be enough for you. Please let us know if
        >you have any questions.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Amanda Sullivan
        >SUB Office

      • Kat Schneider
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
          I e-mailed the Reeve and we are down for having the Symposium on the
          third weekend in April (19th)...this was the only weekend left.