Brewing

  • fto686
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hey guys,

      Does anyone know what is going on with brewing on Saturday? I am
      really looking forward to it! :D

      Thanks,
      Fazila
    • Katherine Schneider
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
        Brewing this Saturday, meeting around Noon at Roberto and Helena's
        house (715 North Davis).

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
          Yes, just got confirmation last night.
          Brewing, in the afternoon (come over around noonish)at our house (715 N
          Davis).

          Should be good.

          Looks like we'll make 1 5 gallon batch, unless anyone else has a carboy and
          wants to get like 20 pounds of honey...

          -Roberto

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
            I suggest adding ginger. My best small mead had a fair
            amount in it. :)

            Jacob the Singer

            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
              That works if you like Ginger a lot ;)

              -Roberto

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 17, 2006
                Well true, it does permeate very well. :)

                Jacob

                --- Chris Lewis <pretzelbear@...> wrote:

                > That works if you like Ginger a lot ;)
                >
                > -Roberto

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • fto686
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 3, 2006
                  Hey Roberto and Helena,

                  Would it be okay if I came over on Saturday around 2pm? Your house is
                  pretty close to HyVee isn't it?

                  Thanks,
                  Fazila

                  p.s. - does anyone want to join me and make some wine..? :)
                • fto686

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 3, 2006
                      This would be perfect. I may have someone from work coming to make some as
                      well. Yes, we are about 6 or 8 blocks from Hy Vee, call if you want a ride.
                      Also we can go to the Green Door if you want assistance there as well.

                      -Roberto

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 3, 2006
                        I was over at the Green Door today and they haven't got the
                        hydrometers in yet. The only thing I really need is juice
                        concentrate and sugar. I bought some Lavlin All Purpose Yeast and
                        an stopper/airlock today.

                        Thanks!
                        Fazila

                        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Lewis"