sewing problems

  • Scythe Base
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2006
      i have a problem that has recently developed.... the sewing machine i had borrowed from a friend is now dead... i can't get it to work and i still need to do a bit of sewing before the event next weekend, so i was wondering if i could borrow someone's machine for like 20 min.  i'm almost done with what i'm doing (thankfully) i just need to hem my skirt and stuff, so i would appreciate it if someone would let me use their sewing machine before next weekend.  ty

      Astrid

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Debbie Sullentrup

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2006

            That’s why she mentioned Esa J  As the A&S officer it’s up to her to set the times J  I am sure it’ll be posted soon.

            -Roberto

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2006
              How much fabric would I need for a sideless?

              Sophie

              --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Lewis"
              <pretzelbear@c...> wrote:

              > That's why she mentioned Esa :-) As the A&S officer it's up to
              her to set
              > the times :-) I am sure it'll be posted soon.
              >

              > -Roberto
              >

              > _____

              <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/mailstorage/*http:/mail.yaho
              o.com/>
              > Mail.
              >

              > _____
              >

              > Bring words and photos together (easily) with
              > PhotoMail

              <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMHM3/*http:/photomail.mail.
              yahoo.c
              > om> - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
              >

              > _____
              >

              > Bring words and photos together (easily) with
              > PhotoMail

              <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMHM3/*http:/photomail.mail.
              yahoo.c
              > om> - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
              >

              > _____
              >

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >

              > * Visit your group "SCA_Bellewode
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA_Bellewode> " on the web.

              subject=Unsubscribe>

              > _____

            • Debbie Sullentrup
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 28, 2006
                i believe that it is 4... but esa and i go overboard and buy more cause we worry... so 5?  ~helena~

                <pretzelbear@c...> wrote:

                > That's why she mentioned Esa :-)  As the A&S officer it's up to
                her to set
                > the times :-)  I am sure it'll be posted soon.
                >

                > -Roberto
                >

                >   _____

              • Debbie Sullentrup
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 28, 2006