to conrad

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Conrad, this is Esa from bellewode and I have some friends from
      another reinacting group on campus who are wanting to do some dances
      for a ball. They are in the time after us and are particularly
      wanting dances from 1760's. Do you know any of these? They are also
      very interested in any dance pre-that because they need dances and
      don't know any. My friend Carol who is in charge of this wants to talk
      to you about dances, but I can't find your email address, could you
      email her at cap580@...? Thanks~ Esa Southwick