Reports

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 12, 2006
      I hope everyone's break is going well, to all officers, reports are due
      to me and your deputies by January 15th (Sunday), so please get those
      to me a.s.a.p.
      thankyou very much,

      ~Alessandra
    • Katherine Schneider
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 5 8:18 PM
        To all officers,

        Reports are due to me and to your deputies by April 15th. So after the
        event, get those in A.S.A.P.! Remeber to e-mail me a copy,

        Thanks,

        ~Alessandra
      • Katherine Schneider
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 15 2:44 PM
          Once again, Reports are Due! send me a copy of them a.s.a.p.

          ~Alessandra
        • Esa Southwick
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 19 3:02 PM
            The following report has been sent to ministeraands@...

            Calontir Arts and Sciences Report from Amlesmore for First Quarter
            of year 2006

            This report submitted on Apr/19/2006 by Lady Esa Southwick,
            membership number 157196
            modernly known as:
            Amy Coskey
            Fair #14, 300 E. Patterson
            Kirksville, MO 63501
            (660)785-7314
            ozark_amy@...

            -----------
            Report Info

            Included items of intrest:
            Unusual Projects

            Report Contents: We as a group worked on getting stuff ready for our
            annual event. We made banners and pennents for the dance. We also
            made signs that pointed to our event site. We have also been very
            productive in brewing as a group. We have made mead, beer, ale, and
            wine of many varrieites. Thats about it.

            --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Schneider
            <kls203@...> wrote:

            > Once again, Reports are Due! send me a copy of them a.s.a.p.
            >
            > ~Alessandra

          • Katherine Schneider
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 22, 2006
              Officers, please e-mail your debuties sometime before monday. Being a
              college we do not have to give formal reports during the summer due to
              no meetings, but it is nice to let them know that you're still alive.
              Thanks,

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 22, 2006

                My deputy has changed hands.  I am waiting til they say something, otherwise I’m just skipping this one.

                -Roberto

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 24, 2006
                  I need a copy of all reports a.s.a.p., thank you!

                  ~Alessandra
                • Debbie Sullentrup
                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 24, 2006
                    Hey everyone!
                       Who is all going to be at the event of beginners symposium? Roberto and I will be there. We would love to see anyone that can make it. Have a great day! ~Helena~

                    Kat Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
                    I need a copy of all reports a.s.a.p., thank you!

                  • Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 26, 2006
                      The one in Warrensburg? I will be teaching a class there on Kumihimo braiding at 2pm. Hope to see some familiar faces there! :-)

                      Lady Kassia von Katzendorf
                      aka Kaye Mallory

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
                        Just a reminder that Quarterly reports from officers are due TOMORROW! Be sure to have these ready for me at the meeting so I can get my report done. I would like my first one to be on time....

                        Also please check to see when you Domesday report is due. It might also be tomorrow, but it might not be due until later in the month. I cannot recall off the top of my head and would HATE to give the wrong date.

                        For everyone else, see you tomorrow for our first meeting of the semester!

                        Be a better friend, newshound, and
                      • Eric Scott
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
                          Domesday is due at the end of the month.

                          -E

                          On 1/14/08, Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...> wrote:

                          Just a reminder that Quarterly reports from officers are due TOMORROW! Be sure to have these ready for me at the meeting so I can get my report done. I would like my first one to be on time....

                          Also please check to see when you Domesday report is due. It might also be tomorrow, but it might not be due until later in the month. I cannot recall off the top of my head and would HATE to give the wrong date.

                          For everyone else, see you tomorrow for our first meeting of the semester!

                          Be a better friend, newshound, and

                          Between my finger and my thumb
                          The squat pen rests.
                          I'll dig with it.

                          -Seamus Heaney
                        • Nathanael Dollar
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 14, 2008
                            meeting= when+where?

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 15, 2008
                              Good question our long lost friend.

                              Allesondra, did we ever receive paperwork on room reservations?  I never saw any.  Do we still have BH 303?

                              Also if someone could check the campus mail that would be great.  Since the mail room locks up at five it is hard for me to get back in time to check it.  Thank you!