Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Kris Kinder!

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
      We are leaving out of Cent main hall friday at the hours previously listed(5:45 and dont be late?).  Meet us there adn we will put together car assignments.  bring blankets and pillows/air mattress, what you need to sleep on.  John and Katya have some things to sleep on, but not enough.  from what i understand it is going to be bellewode and Einar and Jacqui so far.  If we go together, then we will all end up together.  ~helena~

      Scythe Base <littledrummerboy1535@...> wrote:
      i'm going, and also driving.  If i can stay with u guys, that would be awesome, if there's not room then i can make other plans as needed.  But i would dearly like to stay with all u great ppl.  And did u decide who's riding where?  cause i would like someone to go with me (i'll even take Log... hee hee), ne way, i'll be there.  Blaze

      Katherine Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
      If you are going to Kris Kinder, and are planning on getting a
      ride/staying in KC with the larger portion of Bellewode, then e-mail
      this list NOW!!!

      We will be leaving around 5:45pm, C-Hall main lounge, but if we do not
      already know that you are going, than there might not be room, so
      e-mail the list!

      ~Alessandra

      ...and enjoy the snow :)

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Yahoo! Personals
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005

        Meet us at C-Hall in the main lobby around 5:30 and we’ll figure out who all’s riding where then.  I don’t quite know who all’s going yet.

        As for crash space everyone going needs a sleeping bag of some sort, and there is _plenty_ of space available.

        See you all tomorrow evening.

        -Roberto

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
          are Jaqui and Einarr comming down this way then over, or strait to kc?
          If they are comming this way tell them I'm at wal-mart from 4-midnight
          tomorrow and I would like them to stop by

          thanks,
          Esa
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
            Straight to KC

            are Jaqui and Einarr comming down this way then over, or strait to kc?
            If they are comming this way tell them I'm at wal-mart from 4-midnight
            tomorrow and I would like them to stop by

            thanks,
            Esa

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Katherine Schneider
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
              Roberto, I may be a few minutes late since my class ends at 5:30 and i
              have to walk from Baldwin to 3rd floor OP, back to C-hall. I'll be
              there as soon as possible though, so don't leave without me :)