Kris Kinder!

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
      If you are going to Kris Kinder, and are planning on getting a
      ride/staying in KC with the larger portion of Bellewode, then e-mail
      this list NOW!!!

      We will be leaving around 5:45pm, C-Hall main lounge, but if we do not
      already know that you are going, than there might not be room, so
      e-mail the list!

      ~Alessandra

      ...and enjoy the snow :)
    • Scythe Base
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
        i'm going, and also driving.  If i can stay with u guys, that would be awesome, if there's not room then i can make other plans as needed.  But i would dearly like to stay with all u great ppl.  And did u decide who's riding where?  cause i would like someone to go with me (i'll even take Log... hee hee), ne way, i'll be there.  Blaze

        Katherine Schneider <kls203@...> wrote:
        If you are going to Kris Kinder, and are planning on getting a
        ride/staying in KC with the larger portion of Bellewode, then e-mail
        this list NOW!!!

        We will be leaving around 5:45pm, C-Hall main lounge, but if we do not
        already know that you are going, than there might not be room, so
        e-mail the list!

        ~Alessandra

        ...and enjoy the snow :)

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Debbie Sullentrup

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005

            Meet us at C-Hall in the main lobby around 5:30 and we’ll figure out who all’s riding where then.  I don’t quite know who all’s going yet.

            As for crash space everyone going needs a sleeping bag of some sort, and there is _plenty_ of space available.

            See you all tomorrow evening.

            -Roberto

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2005
              are Jaqui and Einarr comming down this way then over, or strait to kc?
              If they are comming this way tell them I'm at wal-mart from 4-midnight
              tomorrow and I would like them to stop by

              thanks,
              Esa
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
                Straight to KC

                are Jaqui and Einarr comming down this way then over, or strait to kc?
                If they are comming this way tell them I'm at wal-mart from 4-midnight
                tomorrow and I would like them to stop by

                thanks,
                Esa

                Yahoo! Groups Links
              • Katherine Schneider
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2005
                  Roberto, I may be a few minutes late since my class ends at 5:30 and i
                  have to walk from Baldwin to 3rd floor OP, back to C-hall. I'll be
                  there as soon as possible though, so don't leave without me :)