Meeting!

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Break. This I would like to
      discuss at Tuesday's meeting are as follow:

      1) if you are planning on going to Kris Kinder this weekend, be at this
      meeting. If you can't make it to the meeting and still want to go,
      e-mail the list.

      2)Helena, if possible, I would like you to get the group up-to-date on
      what has been done/what needs to be done concerning our event in April.

      3)Ermenrich, you NEED to bring the papers that I have been asking for
      to this meeting!!! If you can't make it to the meeting, either send me
      a copy of them over e-mail, or give them to someone that will be at the
      meeting. Also, you need to talk with Aldheim and show him what he
      needs to do as Exchequer.

      4)Aldheim, go to: http://calontir.sca.org/treas/treas.html and
      read/fill out the "Calontire Warrant Request Form"

      5)Queen's Prize is comming up, start thinking of ideas/projects.

      6)...and I'm sure I'll think of something else to talk about, so please
      try and be there

      (p.s. I'm going to try and make this a short meeting)
      ~Alessandra
    • Kat Schneider
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Yes, we do have a meeting tonight. it is at 6:30pm in the Pickler
        Memorial Liberary, room 302B. I don't exactly know where that room is,
        except that it's on the 3rd floor. So I will try and get there early
        and sit out on the coutches to direct people.

        As for wearing garb, we usually do not wear garb to regular meetings,
        but if you would like to, feel free. Speaking of wearing garb, be
        thinking of a day that would work good for a garb day...as in Monday -
        Friday :)

        Also, come with ideas of what you would like to do this year.

        See you soon!

        ~Alessandra