FW: [SCA_Bellewode] Kris Kinder

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005

      Just got my MEWS in the mail and have the following about Kris Kinder on hand:

      Site fee 6.00

      Non Member Surcharge 3.00

      We plan to leave Friday evening – right when I get off work so around 5pm.  I hope we will have more than one vehicle going, and if that is the case then we can leave at 2 separate times.

      As soon as I know roughly how many people we have going, we will firm up our crash space, but John and Katya have made us more than welcome at any time as a group.

      As for what to bring for the day, garb is always good.  A drinking cup of some sort doesn’t hurt.  There is an ‘inn’ on site for breakfast and lunch that the school puts on – nothing major but decent.  We can also do a food run or whatever.

      We will most likely do dinner as a group (or two) as we did last year as well.

      -Roberto

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2005
        ok, sounds good... i will be driving there too, but i don't know where in kc it is... so if someone that knows where to go rides with me, i'd be really happy.  And sorry for not signing my emails, i'll try to remember for future ref.  Blaze

      • Amy Coskey
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005

          I'm working, but William might have some books for me to borrow if he can find them, so if you guys could get them that would be great.  Give everyone my love.

          -Esa

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005

            If you go to the Barony’s website - http://baronyofforgottensea.org there will be a section with events, that will have all of the Kris Kinder information on the website.  If you were to leave at the same time we do (come to the meeting Tuesday and plans will be laid out in stone) then I can bring you an extra copy of the directions from the MEWS then.

            -Roberto

            ok, sounds good... i will be driving there too, but i don't know where in kc it is... so if someone that knows where to go rides with me, i'd be really happy.  And sorry for not signing my emails, i'll try to remember for future ref.  Blaze

          • Scythe Base
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2005
              i can't go to the tuesday meetings... i have a class from 7:30-8:20 and i present that day, so i need to be there.  sorry... if someone could email me or get in touch with me at the RPG meeting (namely log or eric or someone), that would be great and i can take up to 5 ppl, but i need at least one that knows where we're going.  Thanks Blaze