Calling all Musicians!

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Incase any of you are interested...

      Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@...> wrote:

      We will be having a masked ball at Caravan's event this year. We are in
      need of musicians to provide the music. We will be playing songs that
      are very familiar to most people who routinely play for balls. If you
      are interested in joining our humble little music pit, you would be
      most welcome... and did I mention that all musicians will get to eat
      feast for FREE. That's right music lovers, if you are a fan of Ivory
      Keep's feasts and would be willing to spend time in the music pit, we
      will waive the cost of your feast...YUM! If you are interested, just
      drop me an e-mail and I will put you on the list.

      Hope to see you all at Caravan's.
      ~Ailsa~

      >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
      Medieval time dinner and tournament

      Service.