This group

  • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      Well, despite not being used, any messages that have been sent have
      been delivered, at least to me.

      I will suggest tonight that we gather all adresses from any other
      bellewode lists, and we can send out invites to this list at all the
      other addresses. That way we can try to get anyone we consider
      current or former bellewode to be part of it.\

      We can then either keep the other group around or delete it. If
      deleted this group can possibly be named Bellewode instead of
      sca_bellewode.

      I will offer to make Ermenrich, and Vitalia moderators. Anyone else
      whom we wish as well. I will not call this my group, it is for the
      group, and I do not wish 'mine' to exist. I would, however, like to
      remain a moderator on it just so we have more people keeping it up to
      date and approving memberships.

      Also I would suggest we keep the settings as they are now. I played
      around with them quite a bit, and found a group of settings that keep
      the group 'secure', while being manageable and functional.

      Any more thoughts? If so just toss them out.