Re: Caravan

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
      If you are planning on going to Caravans, you need to reply to the list
      so that we can have enough vehicles going. The message at the bottom
      of this e-mail has a web address for the flyer on Caravans and also the
      new site, if you would like more information. Last year we day tripped
      it and it worked out well.

      ~Alessandra

      Katherine Schneider wrote:

      >Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@...> wrote:Greetings noble
      seneschals,
      >The shire of Ivory Keep has regrettably lost our site for Caravan's,
      >however, we have fortunately found another. Please notify your members
      who
      >would be interested in attending. The correct flyer will be in the Nov.
      >Mews. On behalf of the populace of Ivory Keep, please accept our
      apologies
      >for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
      >http://65.64.145.141/ivorykeep/EventFlyers/Caravans2005.htm
      >Please note that there is camping space and cabins available for anyone
      >interested.
      >~Lady Ailsa Goldenbraid~

      >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
      Medieval time dinner and tournament

      Service.

      >---------------------------------
      >

      >---------------------------------
    • Christina
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
        In case you somehow forgot the last 3 times that I said it: hell yes
        I'm going.

        Sophie von Landsberg (look I chose a last name)

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Schneider
        <kls203@t...> wrote:

        > If you are planning on going to Caravans, you need to reply to the
        list
        > so that we can have enough vehicles going. The message at the
        bottom
        > of this e-mail has a web address for the flyer on Caravans and
        also the
        > new site, if you would like more information. Last year we day
        tripped
        > it and it worked out well.
        >
        > ~Alessandra
        >

        > Katherine Schneider wrote:
        >

        > >Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@s...> wrote:Greetings noble
        > seneschals,
        > >The shire of Ivory Keep has regrettably lost our site for
        Caravan's,
        > >however, we have fortunately found another. Please notify your
        members
        > who
        > >would be interested in attending. The correct flyer will be in
        the Nov.
        > >Mews. On behalf of the populace of Ivory Keep, please accept our
        > apologies
        > >for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
        > >http://65.64.145.141/ivorykeep/EventFlyers/Caravans2005.htm
        > >Please note that there is camping space and cabins available for
        anyone
        > >interested.
        > >~Lady Ailsa Goldenbraid~

        > >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
        > Medieval time dinner and tournament

        > Service.
        > >

        > >---------------------------------
        > >

        > >---------------------------------
        > > Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

      • fto686
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2005
          I'm also planning on going!

          -Fazila

          --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Christina" <cls604@t...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
            What time are we planning on leaving at on Saturday? I work at the
            radio station until ten that morning and I am trying to figure out
            if I need to get someone to cover for me.

            Thanks!
            Fazila

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
              My thought would be as such:

              Leave around 8 am, get there around 9:30 or so. The games begin at 10 so
              this gets us there in time to help if they need help, get settled in and
              have FUN!

              It's a camping event so site opens Friday and closes Sunday so that's not a
              concern.

              So my car (or our cars if we need to take 2) will leave at 8 and come back
              probably after feast.

              -Roberto

              <kls203@t...> wrote:

              > If you are planning on going to Caravans, you need to reply to the
              list
              > so that we can have enough vehicles going. The message at the
              bottom
              > of this e-mail has a web address for the flyer on Caravans and
              also the
              > new site, if you would like more information. Last year we day
              tripped
              > it and it worked out well.
              >
              > ~Alessandra
              >

              > Katherine Schneider wrote:
              >

              > >Doug & Donna Winters <ddwinters@s...> wrote:Greetings noble
              > seneschals,
              > >The shire of Ivory Keep has regrettably lost our site for
              Caravan's,
              > >however, we have fortunately found another. Please notify your
              members
              > who
              > >would be interested in attending. The correct flyer will be in
              the Nov.
              > >Mews. On behalf of the populace of Ivory Keep, please accept our
              > apologies
              > >for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
              > >http://65.64.145.141/ivorykeep/EventFlyers/Caravans2005.htm
              > >Please note that there is camping space and cabins available for
              anyone
              > >interested.
              > >~Lady Ailsa Goldenbraid~

              > >Medieval and renaissance costume Society for creative anachronism
              > Medieval time dinner and tournament

              > Service.

              > > Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Nathanael Dollar
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2005
                I won't be able to make caravan :( I just have too much to do. I also
                probably wont be at the meeting tomorrow.
                --Nathanael