[SCA_Bellewode] Archery

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
      I am going to the bank at 9am, it shouldn't take too long, but you
      never know. (Ermenrich, do you need to come with us?) So if you are
      interested in shooting this weekend please reply and suggest a meeting
      time, I'm going to say 10, wheather permitting (if it's raining, then
      we wont shoot).

      ~Alessandra

      (p.s. and due to my currently non-existant sleep, if no one replies,
      then we will wait till next weekend to shoot)

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2006
        Eion,

        Would it be alright if some of us came out this sunday morning and did
        some archery? That is, as long as it stays this beautiful temperature.