[SCA_Bellewode] No Meeting Tues.

  • Katherine Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
      I will be unable to attend the meeting on this comming Tuesday, to
      which I believe that we had decided not to have a meeting. So I shall
      see everyone next week.

      ~Alessandra
    • Debbie Sullentrup
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2005
        Hey Girl Kat,
              I was hopeing to have a meeting so that we could discuss event stuff.  I wasnt at the last meeting, so i dont know what you guys talked about that canceled this next meeting.  I know that there are a few things that need to get done, like the event and picking flax.  would you mind us having a meeting without you, or maybe an informal meeting of flax picking at another time?  We need esa for the flax, and to talk about event stuff, so maybe the second idea would be better.  Let me know what you think.  ~helena~