Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Is anyone interested in spinning Linnen thread?

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2 6:30 PM
      A starting point for your research.

      http://www.allfiberarts.com/library/aa97/aa072397.htm

      Jacob the Singer
      (wishes he could spin flax, but right now is
      researching medieval housing)

      --- Esa Southwick <esa@...> wrote:

      > Durring my Agriculture class on tuesday we went to
      > the farm and were
      > looking at what was out there. One of the small
      > alternative crops
      > they were growing was flax. I called my professor
      > today and he said
      > that we could have the flax as long as we let him
      > have the seeds and
      > he would have my class harvest it as a project and
      > help us to get it
      > ready to spin. Is anyone else interested. I
      > thought this would be a
      > fun project to try. I've also talked to Randevou
      > about shareing the
      > flax with us and they said they would love to. I
      > would like to know
      > who wants in on this project.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Esa MoAS

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Eoin MacRae
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6 3:56 PM

        How many acres do you want to plant?

        Yours in Service

        Eoin Macrae

        Per fess azure and gules, a quill pen bendwise inverted argent.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7 1:04 PM
          It would at least be interesting to learn about and help out with,
          I'll help. Unless its at the same time as archery.