IM names?

  • venkateshvara
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hey y'all,

      Been getting back in touch with some of the old timers via instant
      messaging services. Who here uses them? I'm on quite often, and it
      would be useful for organizing any future get-togethers.

      I can be reached via AIM or Yahoo with screenname venkateshvara

      What are y'all's screen names?

      Jacob the Singer
    • Belle W
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005