RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Re: Digest Number 10

  • otsisto
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2004

      What period was the pants pattern from?
      Lyse

       -----Original Message-----

      Okay so you may not find it very humorous, but after some of the
      research I have done just to find out it's still done the same way, I
      find this hilarious :)

      -Roberto
    • pretzelbear@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 24, 2004
        Well this is the fun part.

        They were basic trews. And they span through multiple time periods,
        and multiple countries.

        So anywhere you'd find trews, you can substitue scrubs, and they are
        the same thing.

        -Roberto

        --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "otsisto" <otsisto@s...> wrote:

        > What period was the pants pattern from?
        > Lyse

      • otsisto
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 24, 2004
          Thank you. I was considering, if I came across a sale of scrubs to purchase some for loner garb. Also, Simplicity has a pattern for scrubs, I will take a closer look at this pattern now.

          Lyse

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 25, 2004
            --- pretzelbear@... wrote:
            Thank you for the information about scrubs being
            period. I have some friends who wear them and I was
            never quite sure if they were being period or just
            lazy. Then again, I have no room to talk. I wore
            sweats for the longest time.

            Jacob the Singer whocansewhisownbreechesnowovich.

            http://vote.yahoo.com