RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Tri-Levels and Kingdom A and S

  • Phoibe Korinthia
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
      Esa,

      Who told you that you couldn't enter the same item?

      Phoibe

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
        It was a mari, and it was if you were entering it at the same level.

        -Esa
      • Phoibe Korinthia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005
          Nope, you can enter the same thing as you entered in Queen's Prize and at
          novice, but you can't enter the same thing from Kingdom A and S into Queen's
          Prize, different type of competition. I have entered things in Queen's Prize
          at novice and entered it at novice in Tri-levels.

          Phoibe

          It was a mari, and it was if you were entering it at the same level.

          -Esa

          Yahoo! Groups Links