Tri-Levels and Kingdom A and S

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
      This was on the Arts and Sciences List and I thought I would pass it
      on. I'm entering lace in tri-levels and would love and encourage
      other people from Bellewode to enter as well. I was told that you
      can't use your project from Queen's Prize unless you entered it as a
      work in project. So enter it could be lots of fun.

      <snip>
      Greetings to all... (sorry to those who receive this more than
      once.. )

      The deadline especially for ALL WRITTEN PAPERS is drawing very
      near.. so I wanted to remind everyone of the links to the entry
      form/entry form to volunteer to judge and the link to the event
      flyer..

      Here are the links to the flyer as well as the direct form link for
      both entrants and judges...
      Please be sure to volunteer to judge.. and also to get your entries
      in..
      Deadlines are as follows
      All written papers .. June 24th
      All other entries ... July 7th..
      Entries are to be postmarked by this day..

      Look forward to a successful event and seeing all of your wonderful
      entries again this year!

      http://www.dunard.org/KingdomA&S.php to the flyer

      http://threeriver.org/KAS/kas.php to the online entry and judges
      form.

      Hope that everyone arrived home safe and sound from Lilies..
      Hope to see you all soon at Kingdom A&S
      Catherine Anne

      <end snip>

      I know people have been doing some arts and sciences over the summer
      so you should enter them. It can't be that painful. (lol)

      -Lady Esa MoAS
    • Phoibe Korinthia
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
        Esa,

        Who told you that you couldn't enter the same item?

        Phoibe

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Esa Southwick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
          It was a mari, and it was if you were entering it at the same level.

          -Esa
        • Phoibe Korinthia
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2005
            Nope, you can enter the same thing as you entered in Queen's Prize and at
            novice, but you can't enter the same thing from Kingdom A and S into Queen's
            Prize, different type of competition. I have entered things in Queen's Prize
            at novice and entered it at novice in Tri-levels.

            Phoibe