Hrm...

  • santanaisgod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      Well, I have just started to get into my new job. Unfortunately, this
      means I don't actually know if I'll make it to Lillies or not... I
      next get paid on the 7th, and I have a fair amount of demands on my
      money for that first check, and I won't be paid again until after it's
      over. (In addition to the fact that it's a brand new job and I've
      already taken two days off to go camping in Kansas City this year...)

      Anyway, I'll let the group know if that changes.

      -Aldheim