Cooking at Kara's

  • Esa Southwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      I checked with Kara today and it looks like cooking at her house is a
      go! Show up here between 4:30pm and 5pm. It should be a lot of fun!
      I'm not very good with directions, so here it goes... take the street
      that runs between ryle and dobson (called Patterson), take it towards
      Franklin which is west, go past Franklin, there is a stop sign at
      first street and continue to go strait. Patterson is now called
      Smith. Where Smith ends you should see 2 identical one story
      buildings off to your left. It is the 2nd apartment to the left, but
      don't park in the maked spaces, there is plenty of concrete inbetween
      the 2 buildings for guest to park in. The address is 1208 1/2 S. Ann
      Apartment C. See you then. Dinner is an issue, bring some money for
      dinner, we will get it somewhere.

      -Esa and Kara