Re: Garb Night

  • fto686
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005
      I would love to help with baking! I can defintely help with set up
      and I can sit at Troll in the afternoon. I am doing the Big Event
      in the morning on the 2nd (the community service actvivty) but that
      should be over in a few hours and then I will head over in the
      afternoon.
      I head from Bec that the garb making is at 7:30 in C-Hall, which is
      when my class gets out so I will be there next Wenesday.

      Thanks so much!
      Erin

      --- In SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Lewis"
      <pretzelbear@s...> wrote:
      > Erin,
      >
      > Never hesitate to ask questions - we'll always answer.
      >
      > Yes, we are hosting an event April 2nd. It will include heraldic
      classes,
      > scribal classes, and dance classes.
      >
      > There is a need for troll - I don't think anyone's signed up yet.
      If you