RE: [SCA_Bellewode] Digest Number 877

  • robert Trinitie TCh.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      Hello,

      I had the same question on email notification and daily
      digests.  If the Site uses Moodle, it should have the capability.

      TTFN

      Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted, etc and so on.

      The SCA floats on a sea of jellied traditions.
      Surrounded by shoals of well ground axes,
      and a herd of dead horses.
      -- Robert Trinitie The Chickenhearted. AS: teens -

      ADDENDUM: ... and scented with the aroma of Biffy Mints.
      --  wishes to remain unknown AS:42  --