Re:hello!

  • Tony Oberman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2011
      http://fishscraps.com/indexz29X.php
    • Anne McKinney
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
        Will this list ever be used again by actual members of Bellewode, or has it been left to the tender mercies of the spambots?

        In Service,

        Sofya

      • Barbara Smith-Mandell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
          we switched over to a forum. I didn't know the list was still out there, but I will bring it to the attention of our web minister.

          in service,
          Gillian
          seneschal, Bellewode

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 3, 2011
            Does the forum now allow email notifications? That was the reason I didn't use it more than once after the initial switch. If it's now possible to sign up for a feed somehow, I'll check it out again.It would be nice to know what's happening in my "alma mater" of the SCA. :-)

            Thanks,

            Sofya

            On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Barbara Smith-Mandell <bsm@...> wrote:

            we switched over to a forum. I didn't know the list was still out there, but I will bring it to the attention of our web minister.

            in service,
            Gillian
            seneschal, Bellewode

            On Jun 3, 2011, at 3:49 PM, Anne McKinney wrote:

            Will this list ever be used again by actual members of Bellewode, or has it been left to the tender mercies of the spambots?

            In Service,

            Sofya

          • Cassandra White
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
              I am not sure if our forum allows for email messaging but Leonardus (contact info for him is on the website at ssmc.truman.edu) should be able to help you with your concern.  We kept the list so that we send out mass messages if we needed to.  I don't know how to take care of the spam bots but Leonardus should be able to help with that as well.  We are very much trying to get conversations and notices posted on the forum to encourage more communications.

              YIS,
              Rhiannon

              On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Anne McKinney <annemckinn@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 7:57 PM
                There is a way, (I don't check email or forum much because of lack of internet in my spare time.) but I'm not sure how efficient it is...I will do some more investigations into this tomorrow and send a new msg at some point.

                LeO
                di vos incolumes custodiant

                For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.