Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Troll

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 7:39 AM
      We do have nine man morris, but I am not sure if we have glass beads for playing pieces.  I will track that down when I get home.

      As far as other objects, I would not bring anything that you could not live without.  Of course I say that and I am bringing our tent....

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23 7:59 AM
        I have glass beads that I can bring.