Meeting

    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
      You know what I love about being Seneschal?  Making executive decisions.  The weather is too nice to not enjoy it.  Our meeting will be on the Quad instead of in our regular meeting room.  I will make sure to put a note on the door so others know.

      Ermenrich

    • Cassandra White
      Message 2 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
        Woot I support this decision!

        Rhiannon

          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
            Prelim RUSH schedule for Lilies is out on the website. Y'all are going.. right? :)

            Jacob the Singer

            You know what I love about being Seneschal?  Making executive decisions.  The weather is too nice to not enjoy it.  Our meeting will be on the Quad instead of in our regular meeting room.  I will make sure to put a note on the door so others know.

            Ermenrich

          • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
            Message 5 of 28 , Apr 1, 2010
              I hope to Jacob. I have a car again...for a while. :)
              And its looking like I may go back to my lax job, so that its promising that I will get the time off if I need/want it...so ya it's looking like I may be able to.

              Leonardus O

              PS, I think im going to stay with the bards this year if I can find a tent (which shouldn't be a problem.)

              di vos incolumes custodiant

              For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.