A favor?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      Hey Bellewodians!

       If any of you are available today between 11:50 and 3:00, I would be forever indebted to you if you could meet me on the quad (I'll probably be sitting on the bench closest to Baldwin) for a quick interview I have to do for my JINS class. If you have time to change into garb, that would be great, but it isn't absolutely necessary. Since I'm paranoid and never check *my* email, I'll probably call most of you as well...

      Thanks so much, you guys!
      Isabella