Re: [SCA_Bellewode] tonight's meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
      I hope your boys get to feeling better.  See you next week.

      Ermenrich
      (the camera shy)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010
        Just reloading my brain after spring break--is tonight's meeting in the usual room and what is the activity?

        Gillian
        (Barbara)
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010
          A few notes about the meeting.  I am not sure if we have a room reserved for tonight or not.  It may be that you will have to meet in the lounge.  I know longer can check to see if we have rooms reserved, so I am not sure.

          Tonight's meeting is going to be over the skits for the acting troops.  Come with your ideas.  If you want to do something that has a script or score, bring it so others can look at it.

          I will not be able to attend because I have Parent Teacher Conferences followed by opening night of the play.  I will look into us reserving a room for next week's movie night.  I am looking forward to it.

          Ermenrich