tonight's meeting

  • bsmithmandell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
      We'll have to miss tonight's meeting. Both boys are sick and Dan is out of town. See you all next week. Have fun at Chieftains, and get pictures of yourselves in costume.

      Gillian
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
        I hope your boys get to feeling better.  See you next week.

        Ermenrich
        (the camera shy)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18 7:31 AM
          Just reloading my brain after spring break--is tonight's meeting in the usual room and what is the activity?

          Gillian
          (Barbara)
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18 9:53 AM
            A few notes about the meeting.  I am not sure if we have a room reserved for tonight or not.  It may be that you will have to meet in the lounge.  I know longer can check to see if we have rooms reserved, so I am not sure.

            Tonight's meeting is going to be over the skits for the acting troops.  Come with your ideas.  If you want to do something that has a script or score, bring it so others can look at it.

            I will not be able to attend because I have Parent Teacher Conferences followed by opening night of the play.  I will look into us reserving a room for next week's movie night.  I am looking forward to it.

            Ermenrich