Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Website

    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 3, 2010
      Also, contact Rhiannon and get her to send you her pictures. A lot of them are on Facebook, but check with her to make sure it's okay to post them. (Wouldn't be a bad idea to credit her either.)

      (Also, lol, I see you are using your new fancy shiny title of "Lord" already! :) Congrats again.)

      --Isabella

      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Justin Crouch (Leonardus O) <jwc1686@...> wrote:

      Yes a reasonable request indeed. I will get a page together for that.

      Leonardus O

      di vos incolumes custodiant

      For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Matthew Lagemann <mateoalanohombrealtopezold@...> wrote:

      I got permission from Cathus for us to put his pictures on the webpage, but he requests that he is given credit for taking them (a reasonable request).  The link for the pictures are on the Calonlist.