Message From Her Majesty

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2010
      I have the privilege of forwarding the following message:

      Unto the most glorious people of the kingdom of Calontir come these warm and heartfelt greetings from Queen Magdalena,

      I want to thank everyone who attended Queen's Prize Tournament this past weekend. It was my honor and my privilege to preside over this year's tournament. I want to thank the artisans who put their time, effort and hearts into their projects. I want to thank the judges who took time to help and guide the entrants. I want to thank the sponsors who showed faith in another artisan and provided a prize to some eager recipient. I want to thank the people of Standing Stones (and Amlesmore) who made the event happen--it went quite smoothly. And, I also want to thank anyone who just came for the camaraderie and to enjoy the sheer spectacle of it all.  What a magnificent day! I will remember it always with gladness in my heart.

      I don't need to be reminded what a great kingdom is Calontir, but I always rejoice when it happens.

      With love,

      Queen Magdalena