Bellewode Symposium

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2010
      Bellewode,

      Well folks event planning is in full swing and I have some wonderful news!  First the even schedule has been put up, so please take a look.  You can reach it by going to http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.htm and following the link.  I think we are looking at a very full day!  Also expect some website updates soon.

      Also I have just heard that we will have the most royalty at this event since we hosted Crown Tourney back in 2000.  Both Their Majesties and Their Highnesses will be in attendance!

      In Service, Ermenrich

    • Sauer, Michael F.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2010

        The link given  http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.htm (and the one linked from the Calontir Calendar) does not exist.

        Apparently the real link is http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.html

        .html not .htm

        Someone might want to fix this.

        Conrad

        Well folks event planning is in full swing and I have some wonderful news!  First the even schedule has been put up, so please take a look.  You can reach it by going to http://ssmc.truman.edu/BellewodeianBall2010.htm and following the link.  I think we are looking at a very full day!  Also expect some website updates soon.

        Also I have just heard that we will have the most royalty at this event since we hosted Crown Tourney back in 2000.  Both Their Majesties and Their Highnesses will be in attendance!

        In Service, Ermenrich

      • Anna Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2010

           I am getting a roommate this week and will not be able to provide crash space for the event. Sorry for the inconvience.
          Druscilla (Anna Phillips :) )

          To: SCA_Bellewode@yahoogroups.com
          From: sauerm@...
          Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:52:56 -0600