Re: [SCA_Bellewode] Queen's Prize

  • Cassandra White
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2010
      Yes Kasha I will definitely be entering.  I will be playng Kyrie (I) from the Mass "Se la face ay pale" by Guillaume Dufay.  Thanks so much for sponsoring me!
      Rhiannon

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Kelfin <pitykelfin@...> wrote:

      The entry deadline for Queen's Prize is January 3. The website is: http://qpt2010.shireofstandingstones.org/SubmitEntry.php

      Who is entering?
      *Ermenrich and Albrecht: You're good to go, right?
      *Isabella: Have you contacted your sponsor? Please take care of this ASAP.
      *Cassandra and Eira (sorry, Allison, is this how it's spelled?): If you are signing up for Queen's Prize, please let me know ASAP. Am I sponsoring you?
      *Everyone Else: There's still time! Let me know if you have a project; we'll find you a sponsor and get you started.

      --Kasha

          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 22, 2010
            Sorry everybody (esp. Isabella), slight change of travel plans. We won't be leaving tomorrow morning until about 8 or 8:30. Isabella, I assume you need to get there earlier than 10ish. Can we switch people around so we take somebody in our car who doesn't need to get there early?

            Gillian (Barbara)