Queen's Prize

  • Kelfin
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 2, 2010
      The entry deadline for Queen's Prize is January 3. The website is: http://qpt2010.shireofstandingstones.org/SubmitEntry.php

      Who is entering?
      *Ermenrich and Albrecht: You're good to go, right?
      *Isabella: Have you contacted your sponsor? Please take care of this ASAP.
      *Cassandra and Eira (sorry, Allison, is this how it's spelled?): If you are signing up for Queen's Prize, please let me know ASAP. Am I sponsoring you?
      *Everyone Else: There's still time! Let me know if you have a project; we'll find you a sponsor and get you started.

      --Kasha
    • Cassandra White

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 22, 2010
              Sorry everybody (esp. Isabella), slight change of travel plans. We won't be leaving tomorrow morning until about 8 or 8:30. Isabella, I assume you need to get there earlier than 10ish. Can we switch people around so we take somebody in our car who doesn't need to get there early?

              Gillian (Barbara)