Business meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Our business meeting is coming up, and we have some very important things to talk about.  I know finals are on the door step, but it is very important that you... yes YOU, make it to this meeting.  Here are some things we hope to discuss.

      - Our one A&S night this month
      - Upcoming events
      - Our event (folks this is less then two months away!)
      - Change of officers (next year we will have two new officers, so I think it is important that we know who they are and what their responsibilities are)
      - Yule feast.  In the past we have had a pot luck dinner sometime during finals week (Tuesday before reading day being the most popular).  Do we want to hold another one?  Do we want to do another white elephant gift exchange?

      So please make Thursday at 6 pm a priority.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        Yay, business meetings! Those are exciting fun times!
        And I'm actually not being sarcastic. I enjoy them, probably because the presence of so many witty senses of humor makes it really amusing.

        Ooh, gift exchange! That was fun when we did it last year. I vote we do that. And the potluck too. *wiggle wiggle*

        Sorry, I'm so excited that finals are so close. (So ready to be done with this semester! x_x)

        --Isabella

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009

          Just a reminder that the Barony of Three River’s Winter Court is this weekend.  Bellewode has been invited to join them in their local event.  Kasha and I are planning on going.  Please have an idea if you want to attend by tonight’s meeting.  Information about the event can be found at: http://threeriver.org/WinterCourt/.

          If you want to ride with Kasha and I, please keep the following in mind:  Kasha and I are not sure if we will leave late on Friday (say sometime between 4:00 and 5:00) or if we will leave early on Saturday morning (6ish).  If you have an opinion either way, let us know.  Kasha must be back before 3:00 pm on Sunday, so we will leave by 11:00 am.  We do have crash space already lined up for us and anyone else who travels with us.

          In Service,

          Ermenrich

        • ncd121
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
            If you leave on Saturday morning I will take a ride down with you all.
            --Ewen