Tonights meeting

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2009
      Remember that we have a meeting tonight.  Come in garb if you can.  Things to discuss:  our event, future events, A&S nights, Toys for Tots.

      Ermenrich

    • Justin Crouch (Leonardus O)
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
        Ermenrich, I will not be able to go to FallRUSH tomorrow. About half the cast is sick, and we may be having an impromtu rehearsal to get understudies caught up...so I need to be here just in case...I was looking forward to going, but meh, next event for me probably will be ours...lol.

        Leonardus O
        di vos incolumes custodiant

        For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
          :(

          If for some reason your situation changes (and I hope it does) let me know.

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2009
            I will, it depends on how tonight goes...if some of us get called, we probably will have rehearsal tomorrow... :/
            di vos incolumes custodiant

            For Kingdom, For Brothers, For Lovers, it is for these that I fight. It is for them that I die.

            :(