Fall Rush

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Reminder that this week's meeting is a business meeting.  I know we all got busy and attendance dropped a wee bit... Lets all make an effort to make it this Thursday so we can plan our month.

      This weekend is Fall Rush in Warrensburg,  MO.  I know I am going and I think my wife is.  It is a free event, so the only cost is food and gas.  Let me know if you are interested and we can try to take as few cars as possible. Below is a link to the event's website with a list of classes (I am teaching a few of them!).

      http://slf.forgottensea.org/FallRUSH.html