Fall RUSH--Newbies, READ THIS!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      So for those of you who don't know, RUSH is the Royal University of Scir Hafoc, and they are having their Fall event (It's FREEEEEE!) in Warrensburg on November 7th. It's another one of those great events to go to and hang out and take some classes. You all should go! I signed up to teach a class!

      (Um. The reason you all should go is because I'm going to need some hand-holding and gentle, soothing voices. I signed up to teach a class, you guys, I SIGNED UP TO TEACH A CLASS.

      Oh god oh god. )

      I think it might be cool. It's the same class you current Bellewodians are going to get on Thursday--Geography of the Knowne World. I've been spamming the various foreign seneschals with interviews, and so far I'm getting quite a few responses. Exciting! They're so helpful and awesome! They're like "Oh, Calontir! You guys rock!"

      (But oh no! I'm going to teach a class in front of ten thousand people I don't know and I'm going to say something *horrible* and offensive. And then I'll have to change my name and quit the SCA and renounce society and live as a hermit in Zhenya's walk-in closet, and the only conversations I'll ever again have will be with his shoes, because they're more talkative than his suit jackets. They have tongues, you know, and good, pure soles. Anyway, then one day when I am old and frail, I will inscribe the story of my shame with boot polish upon the walls and die alone. That is what is going to happen.)

      It'll be a great event, you guys! Definitely put it on your calendars! Be there or be a polygon of four equal sides and angles.

      (Class-teaching people are so cool! I can never be as cool as them!)

      See you tomorrow!

      Love and Kisses!
      Isabella

      (I'll probably get banished from the kingdom. You don't want to miss THAT, do you?)

    • Cassandra White
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Jamie and I would just like to let you know that we adore this, Isabella!

        Rhiannon
        P.S. You will be amazing

        P.P.S. We don't enjoy you misery just its eloquence